According to new report available with Million Insights, the global soil moisture sensors industry is anticipated to witness enhanced growth owing to rising demand for soil-water measuring units due to shortfall of water and subsequent challenges relating to water conservation during 2019 To 2025. In addition, technological advancements, resulting in the launch of wireless sensors that aid end-users offer real-time, accurate measurements that are expected to stimulate the market growth in the near future.
The global soil moisture sensor market size is projected to be worth USD 433.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights, with a CAGR of 14.0% over the forecast period. These sensors measure the volumetric water content present in the soil. Growing use of the device among the agricultural and sports sectors for allowing the required water content range in turfs/fields is boosting the market growth. The device is vital for the aforementioned sectors because water infiltration is dependent on soil moisture. This will further drive the need for water content meter for constant monitoring. Therefore, increasing concern regarding land conditions is expected to stimulate market growth.
Moreover, rising demand for soil-water measuring units due to shortfall of water and subsequent challenges relating to water conservation is stimulating market growth. Additionally, technological advancements, resulting in the launch of wireless sensors that aid end-users offer real-time, accurate measurements that are expected to stimulate the soil moisture sensors market growth in the near future.
To download the sample PDF of Soil Moisture Sensor Market Report “please” click here:
North America held the largest market in 2018. This region is home to numerous soil moisture sensor manufacturers. Asia Pacific is expected to register a CAGR of above 15.0% over the forecast period. Climatic changes have had a negative effect on agricultural conditions in this region. The subsequent requirement to track water level in the agricultural field continuously is stimulating the use of moisture monitoring units, mainly across farmers in this region.
The market players in the region are aggressively investing. South America is projected to exhibit substantial growth in the near future due to rising adoption of these devices to ensure optimum use of water resources and prevent soil exploitation. The primary reason for degradation includes deforestation, intense use of agrochemicals, and water erosion.
The eminent players in the market include The Toro Company (U.S.); IMKO Micromodultechnik GmbH (Germany); Campbell Scientific Inc. (U.S.); Delta-T Devices Ltd (U.K.); E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc. (Canada); and Irrometer Company, Inc. (U.S.).
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Higher use of farm mechanization activities is stimulating the need for soil-water measuring units in the agricultural sector.
• The use of volumetric soil moisture sensor was dominant in 2018 owing to the requirement from various segments like agriculture, weather forecasting, and sports.
• North America was the leading market in 2018 due to the aid given by the U.S. government to farmers for using state-of-the-art technology in agricultural practices. Furthermore, the Canadian government, in November 2016, invested USD 425,000 to commercialize and enhance precision agriculture technology I Clean Seed Agricultural Technologies Ltd.
• Europe is projected to exhibit higher growth by 2025 due to the growing use of GIS-based sensors, particularly in the agricultural sector.
• Major players in the soil moisture sensor market includes Sentek (Australia); Acclima Inc. (U.S.); METER Group, Inc. USA (U.S.);Stevens Water Monitoring Systems Inc. (U.S.); and Plaid Systems.
Million Insights has segmented the global soil moisture sensor market based on sensor type, connectivity, application, and region:
Soil Moisture Sensors Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Volumetric Soil Moisture Sensors
• Time Domain Transmissometry (TDT)
• Soil Water Potential Sensors
• Gypsum Blocks
• Granular Matrix
Soil Moisture Sensor Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Soil Moisture Sensor Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Construction and Mining
• Landscaping and Ground Care
• Research Studies
• Weather Forecasting
Soil Moisture Sensor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Industry Research Reports Available with Million Insights:
• Life Science Analytics Market - The global life science analytics market was prized by USD 7.7 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 7.8% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market - The global intelligent virtual assistant market was prized by USD 5.82 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 28.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar