New Zealand has become a very popular choice as a long-term immigration destination for Polish citizens. Polish individuals and families are attracted to New Zealand for its quality of life, nature, strong economy and very safe environment. as one of the best places in the world to live and many Polish citizens agree that immigrating to New Zealand was one of the best life decisions they have ever made.
WHAT IS A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF POLAND?
The New Zealand eTA or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is an electronic visa authorization that allows travellers to enter the country multiple times.
HOW LONG IS THE NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF POLAND VALID?
The New Zealand eTA is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for two years after issuance. This means that you can receive your travel document months before you travel. It is important to know that the New Zealand ETA for Polish citizens allows you to travel within the country for a maximum of 90 days per entry.
Procedure to obtain NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR POLAND CITIZENS?
A valid passport with at least six months of validation.
An e-mail address so you can receive your electronic visa
The payment method: Credit or debit cards.
Biographical details (photograph)
Purpose of the trip.
New Zealand is perhaps one of the most unspoilt countries in the world with an abundance of natural beauty. Combine this scenic beauty with a modern lifestyle and access to technology, and New Zealand becomes a truly unique destination in its own right. Proof of this fact is that almost 3 million people visit it every year. Even if it's on your travel wish list, a tourist visa is essential to really enjoy what the country has to offer.
WHAT IS NEW ZEALAND ETA?
The New Zealand eTA or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is an electronic visa authorization that allows travellers to enter multiple times into the country.
New Zealand Tourist Visa Requirements
- They should have valid travel documents. The passport should not expire within 3 months of their visit.
- They should have sufficient funds to sponsor their trip to the country. This should include an amount to stay in addition to funds for general needs.
- They shouldn't have any criminal case against them.
- They should show that they are a genuine tourist, with all plans to leave the country once their visa expires.
- They should have a return ticket or should show sufficient income to purchase a return ticket.
- A functioning credit or debit card to pay the required eTA costs
- A current email address where the New Zealand eTA will be emailed after approval.
- A current, passport-style picture of the applicant
New Zealand Tourist Visa Eligibility
The following are permitted uses for a New Zealand tourist visa:
- To visit relatives or friends abroad
- To take part in amateur sports or adventure activities
- To tour the nation as a tourist
- Study for no more than three months.
- Travel there to be married
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Anhdo Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +84 28 3521 8100
Address:Lau 20,Toa nha Vincom, 47 Ly Tu Trong