NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / May 25, 2023 / The global packaged bread market is forecast to expand at 5% CAGR over the estimated time, as per FMI's analysis. The industry's size is predicted to reach a market value of US$ 2,535 million in 2023.
Clean label and functional bread are becoming increasingly popular owing to their supposed health benefits and stimulating appearance. This bread can be fortified with legumes like chickpeas or lentils to elevate the bread's protein content.
Get an overview of details, which will help you improve strategies to stay ahead of your competitors. View our PDF Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14408
Another potential innovation in the field of packaged bread can be the inclusion of a filling. These fillings can be savory or sweet. The bread market is highly influenced by the adoption of modern lifestyles. This takes into account cultural diversity, mobility, flexibility, and discernment of other cultures.
Forces such as concern for the health quotient of bread are also propelling the demand for organic bread, fortified bread, etc. Implementation of the 3D scanner to tackle the issue of image recognition on conveyor belts is also projected to enhance the end outcome of packaged bread.
- The packaged bread industry in North America has been driven by the early adoption of technological innovations in the region. The United States had captured a seemingly large share in 2022, holding a 21.2% market share.
- The German packaged bread industry has accumulated a significant 8.9% market share in 2022.
- As per FMI estimates, Japan acquired a 2.9% market share in 2022.
- India is anticipated to witness explosive growth in the assessment period. The country is forecast to expand at 12.6% CAGR over the following years.
- China is projected to register a 6.8% CAGR through 2033.
- In Europe, the United Kingdom is anticipated to expand at 7.3% CAGR in the upcoming years.
- Based on nature, the organic segment is projected to procure more than 14.6% markets share in 2023.
- Based on packaging, the packaged sandwich is predicted to obtain a maximum share of more than 32.4% in 2023.
Interested to Procure this insightful Data? Enquire here @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14408
How are Competitors Expanding Their Customer Base?
Packaged bread manufacturers are investing in advertising their products on social media platforms and in-store displays. The innovation team of these companies is tasked with creating innovative products that are in sync with consumer trends. Moreover, it also does not require substantial up-front capital investment.
Firms are also focusing on strengthening their capability. Owing to the planning of a robust pipeline of extra new products by manufacturers. They can attract more customers to their offering. Manufacturers are further emphasizing expanding their distribution channels in new territories, thus propelling future growth.
Following are Recent Key Developments:
- Moulins Dumée launched the Chanvrine flour blend in 2022 to be used by bakeries. Chanvre is French for hemp. In addition to this launch, the company also came up with flaxseed and hemp-fortified bread. The bread is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
- Grupo Bimbo extended its geographic presence in India via acquisitions in October 2021, crushing a local company Kitty Bread.
- Bimbo Bakehouse, which is a Bimbo Bakeries United States division, launched a new line of 5 speciality buns. It is designed for food service operators functioning in the country.
- Almarai procured Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates operations of Bakemart. The firm is a developer of packaged and baked products, for a total of US$ 25 million, in the March of 2021.
Key Players Operating:
- Associated British Foods Plc
- DuPont™ Danisco
- Fuji Baking Co. Ltd
- Angel Bakeries
- Allied Bakeries (Kingsmill)
- Agrofert Holding AS
- Britannia Industries Ltd
- Almarai Company
- Harrys (Barilla G. e R. Fratelli S.p.A)
- Bimbo Bakeries USA
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. Buy Now to gain access to detailed information about each segment @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14408
By Product Type:
- Sandwich Bread
- Rolls & Buns
- Tortillas, Pitas & Wraps
- Frozen Bread
- Crisp Breads
- Dough & Crusts
- Bakery Products
- Confectionery Items
- Frozen Desserts
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.5.1. Supply Side Participants and Their Roles
188.8.131.52. Mid-Level Participants (Traders/ Agents/ Brokers)
184.108.40.206. Wholesalers and Distributors
3.5.2. Value Added and Value Created at Node in the Supply Chain
3.5.3. List of Raw Material Suppliers
3.5.4. List of Existing and Potential Buyers
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.7.1. Profit Margin Analysis
3.7.2. Wholesalers and Distributors
3.8. PESTLE and Porter's Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.9.1. By Key Regions
3.9.2. By Key Countries
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Units) Analysis, 2018 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) & Volume (Units) Projections, 2023 to 2033
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Market Analysis 2018 to 2022 and Forecast 2023 to 2033, By Nature
Complete TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14408
Explore FMI's related ongoing Coverage in Food and Beverage Domain:
Bread Preservatives Market Size: The bread preservatives market is estimated to secure a valuation of US$ 4.1 Billion in 2023 and is estimated to rise to US$ 7.7 Billion by 2033. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Bread Improvers Market Share: The bread improvers market size is expected to surpass US$ 8.8 Billion. Between 2023 and 2033, the market has been forecast to register a 7.2% CAGR.
Plant Based Preservatives Market Trends: The overall demand for plant-based preservatives is projected to increase at 6.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, totaling a market valuation of US$ 5.8 Billion by 2032.
Bread Crumbs Market Growth: The global bread crumbs market size is set to be valued at US$ 257.1 Million in 2022 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2022 to 2032. The market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 501.1 Million by the end of 2032.
North America Par Baked Bread Market Forecast: The North America par baked bread market size is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 7,140.69 million by 2033. It is projected to record a CAGR of 4.0% from 2023 to 2033.
Par-Baked Bread Market Types: The global par-baked bread market size is projected to exceed US$ 5.6 Billion in 2022, with sales increasing at a 4.5% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
Banana Bread Market Analysis: Global Banana Bread demand is anticipated to be valued at US$ 980.3 Million in 2022, forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% to be valued at US$ 1,522.4 Million from 2022 to 2032.
Premix Bread Flour Market Outlook: The premix bread flour market is estimated to secure a valuation of US$ 1.6 Billion in 2023 and is estimated to rise to US$ 2.6 Billion by 2033. The market is anticipated at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
Lentil Bread Market Overview: The global lentil bread market is expected to be valued at US$ 616.5 million in 2023 and to reach a valuation of US$ 1249.2 million by 2033.
Lentils Flour Market Demand: The lentils flour market is projected to register a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period, up from US$ 4.87 Billion in 2021 to reach a valuation of US$ 17 Billion by 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI):
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award - recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: