Washington, DC - May 22, 2017 - (Newswire.com)
This incredible forum is an outstanding opportunity for attendees to meet and interact with Key ISR thought leaders from DoD, Government & Industry. Additionally, you will hear from Senior Leaders who are defining requirements and shaping the next generation of ISR and speaking on the most critical ISR issues and questions:
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Next Gen ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the key Critical Gaps Needed Now for Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How will Next Generation ISR address multi-sensor data fusion technologies across organizations and platforms and diverse operating environments?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet Robust Next Gen ISR Intelligence Production requirements?
- What are the Needs & Requirements of the Future Force to incorporate an Automated and Secure PED data collection process at the Tactical Level?
Our Distinguished Panel of Military, Government & Key Industry ISR Experts:
- Rear Admiral Robert Hayes, USCG Assistant Commandant for Intelligence, U.S. Coast Guard
- Mr. John Vona, Chief, Intelligence Systems Division, Plans, Programs & Requirements Directorate, HQ Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- Mr. Steven Armstrong, Chief, NORAD Strategic Engagement, Deputy Chief, NORAD Operations
- Mr. Paul Geier, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Dr. Joseph W. Kirschbaum, Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Michael Said, Assistant Deputy for T&E, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Mr. Rick Lober, Vice President and General Manager, Defense and Intelligence Systems (DISD), Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Mr. Steve Castillo, Senior Manager, Airborne ISR Systems, Sandia National Labs
- Col (USAF-ret) Gregory Power, PhD., Liaison for Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Emerging Capability and Prototyping and the Joint Capability Technology Demonstration Program, (S&T) Office, (USPACOM)
- Dr. Sherin Kamal, Chief Scientist, Engineering, SAIC
- Col Anthony Sanchez, USA Project Manager, Terrestrial Sensors, PEO IEW&S
- Dr. Ravi Ravichandran, Director, Strategic Development, Fusion Battle Mgmt and Computing Technology Group, BAE Systems
- Mr. Ralph Wade, Vice President, Lead, Navy and Marine Corps C4ISR, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Karl Fuchs, Vice President of Technology, iDirect Government
- Mr. Trip Carter, Strategy and Business Development Director, Special Programs, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.
- Mr. Andy Vaughn, Executive Vice President, North American Sales, Haivision
- Mr. Tim Cronin, Director, Special Capability Sensors, Surveillance and Targeting Systems, Raytheon SAS
- Col (USA-ret) Joseph Green, Senior Director, nContext Programs, Sierra Nevada Corporation
Would you like to be an exhibitor at this symposium? Host a breakfast, lunch or beverage reception during the symposium? Contact Ken Hood, Director of Marketing, to find out how your organization can participate with many options available including sponsorship.
Registration Web Page & Fees
Technology Training Corporation
5.10.17 Next Generation ISR Agenda JULY 11-12 2017 DC.pdf
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: Technology Training Corporation (TTC) Announces 'Next Generation ISR' Symposium July 11-12, 2017