The "Bioplastics for Agribusiness Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bioplastics for Agribusiness Market is projected to reach USD 4,436.37 million by 2027 from USD 1,866.41 million in 2021, at a CAGR 15.52% during the forecast period.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
The report on bioplastics for agribusiness identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry.
Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
- The Americas Bioplastics for Agribusiness Market size was estimated at USD 674.89 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 775.30 million in 2022, at a CAGR 15.42% to reach USD 1,595.89 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Bioplastics for Agribusiness Market size was estimated at USD 473.23 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 549.20 million in 2022, at a CAGR 15.80% to reach USD 1,141.65 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Bioplastics for Agribusiness Market size was estimated at USD 718.29 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 825.23 million in 2022, at a CAGR 15.42% to reach USD 1,698.82 million by 2027.
Company Usability Profiles:
- BASF SE
- Bio-On SpA
- Danimer Scientific
- FKuR Kunststoff GmbH
- GC International by PTT Global Chemical PLC
- Good Natured Products Inc.
- Green Dot Bioplastics, Inc.
- Greensan Limited Srl
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- NatureWorks LLC
- Novamont S.p.A.
- Roquette Freres
- Total Corbion PLA
- UrthPact, LLC
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate (PBAT)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA)
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Cellulose-Based Bioplastics
- Organic Polyethylene: Poly
- Protein-Based Bioplastics
- Starch-Based Bioplastics
- Silage Storage
- New York
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q8ohyb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900