The "Global Wafer Level Optics Market, By Type, By Application, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wafer level optics (WLO) market held a market size of about USD 328.5 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4,454.3 million by the year 2027 at a CAGR of 47% from 2017 to 2027. The market had a volume of about 519.2 million units in 2020.
Optical products manufactured using semiconductor process on wafers are known as wafer level optics. The market is anticipated to be driven by the supply chain collaborations and increasing demand for ever smaller micro optics. Despite the driving factors, the commotion in the electronics industry post the US China trade war is estimated to restrain the market growth.
Rising demand for ever smaller micro optics with wafer level optics.
Miniaturization trend and the increasing demand for compact technical products is majorly influencing the production of micro-optical components. Plastic optics can be manufactured with low cost using various replication methods. Wafer-based manufacturing use hundreds of small plastic optics can be modeled on a large glass wafer, which measures up to 300mm. Wafer-scale micro-optics fabrication based on semiconductor based technology. Numerous components are fabricated in parallel on a wafer. These factors are increasing the demand for ever smaller micro optics with wafer level optics, hence boosting the market growth.
The global wafer level optics (WLO) market is segmented based on type and application.
- Micro Lens Array
- Shack Hartmann Lens Array
- Uniform Compound Eye Lens
- Laser Collimator
The micro lens array segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate of about 49.6%. These are arrays of tiny, sub-millimeter lenses used in various optical applications, such as light field cameras, CCD arrays, 3D imaging & displays, optical microscopes, LiDAR systems, and optical sensors, among others. The uniform compound eye lens is estimated to reach around USD 935.8 million by 2027.
- Consumer Electronics
- Optical Fiber Communication Camera
- Laser Medical
- Industrial Laser Shaping
The consumer electronics segment is anticipated account for the largest volume share of around 85% owing to rising application of wafer level optics in consumer electronics applications. The laser medical segment is anticipated to witness the fastest volume CAGR of about 51.4%.
The global Wafer level optics (WLO) market report provides insights on the below pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the global Wafer level optics (WLO) market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
- Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
- The report also includes wafer level optics (WLO) manufacturing cost analysis. This consists of key raw materials, key raw materials price trend, key suppliers of raw materials, proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and manufacturing process analysis of WLO
- Marketing channel, distributors, and customers
Key Topics Covered:
1 Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Overview
2 Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Estimates and Forecasts by Region
3 Global Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Competition Landscape by Players
4 Global Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Size by Type
5 Global Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Size by Application
6 North America Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Facts & Figures
7 Europe Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Facts & Figures
8 China Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Facts & Figures
9 Japan Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Facts & Figures
10 Southeast Asia Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Facts & Figures
11 India Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Market Facts & Figures
12 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Business
13 Wafer Level Optics(WLO) Manufacturing Cost Analysis
14 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
15 Market Dynamics
16 Research Findings and Conclusion
- EV Group
- China Wafer Level CSP Co., Ltd.
- AMS AG.
- Himax Technologies, Inc.
- Zhuhai MultiscaleOptoelectronics Technology Co.,Ltd
- AAC Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oew59e
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900