- Ammonia is currently the second most produced chemical
- Its production, which accounts for 2% of the world’s fossil fuel use, currently generates over 420 million tons of CO2 annually
- With the growing global population, the demand for nitrogen for fertilizer is increasing, and with it comes an increase in CO2 production
- Ammonia supply out of the Black Sea region has dropped, with natural gas, the primary feedstock for ammonia production, expected to reach a long-time high of US$1,000/mt
- FuelPositive seeks to capitalize on the growing need for access to fertilizer and a dwindling ammonia supply chain with its on-site green ammonia production systems
According to the United Nations, the world population is projected to reach 9.8 billion in 2050, and 11.2 billion in 2100 (https://ibn.fm/yXNLi). This population growth will put a strain on global food supplies and productivity – but it will also significantly increase the global demand for nitrogen for fertilizer. While the farming sector has benefitted from innovations such as genetically-modified crops and AI-driven agriculture to boost crop yields, the primary need for most of the world is simply greater access to fertilizer as opposed to these other innovations.
FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF) has pioneered a clean energy solution in the form of green ammonia for various applications, including fertilizer for the agriculture sector. Ammonia’s chemical name is NH3. In the agriculture sector, it is primarily the “N” or nitrogen that plays a key role because it is necessary for the healthy growth of crops. But the “H”, which stands for hydrogen, is equally important. With its proprietary system, FuelPositive can store…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.