- Since the 19th century, average global temperatures have increased by over 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Since 1971, climate change has slowed down the growth in agricultural productivity by about a fifth as a result of human activity
- It is estimated that the transportation, energy and food sectors alone can directly eliminate over 90% of net greenhouse gas (“GHG”) emissions worldwide in just 15 years
- FuelPositive, through its modular and scalable carbon-free ammonia system, is offering a solution that cuts across these three sectors, ultimately reducing GHG emissions
- With its technology, the company is defining the ongoing disruption within these sectors and laying down the foundation of what the future could look like
A recent study from Cornell University revealed that since 1971, climate change, as a result of human activity, has slowed down the growth in agricultural productivity by about a fifth (https://ibn.fm/YuCV3). This study further noted that the sensitivity of agricultural productivity increases as temperatures rise, meaning that each additional fraction of a degree is more detrimental to food production than the last.
The planet today is experiencing overall temperatures that are higher than ever and continues to warm as time progresses. Since the 19th century, average temperatures have increased by over…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.