- FuelPositive CEO Ian Clifford was featured in a recent Stock2Me Podcast episode
- Clifford noted that the company is at the forefront of developing the dialog around adaptable carbon-free NH3 and is taking a thought leadership stance in that space
- In April 2021, FuelPositive purchased a cutting-edge technology designed to produce carbon-free ammonia in a scalable, modular, and economically viable fashion
- The company is currently manufacturing the demonstration units for this patent-pending technology and is planning demonstration programs aimed at showcasing the technology’s real-life applications initially in the agriculture sector
- FuelPositive is also targeting the transportation sector as well as hydrogen storage
Toronto-based FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF) is looking to change the energy landscape through its flagship project, which entails using its proprietary, first-of-its-kind technology to produce carbon-free ammonia (“NH3”) in a scalable, modular, environmentally sound, and economically viable fashion. NHHHF is targeting three primary segments – agriculture, transportation, and energy storage – all in an effort to significantly reduce carbon dioxide (“CO2”) emissions from human activities, so far, the single largest contributor to global warming.
According to FuelPositive CEO Ian Clifford, who was speaking in a recent Stock2Me Podcast episode hosted by Stuart Smith, the company purchased this cutting-edge technology, whose use will herald a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.