FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF) has been working to bring to market its on-site, containerized green ammonia production system. “FuelPositive’s product development program has remained largely on course, with build-out and validation of the hydrogen separator and nitrogen extractor, which make up 60% of the system, having been completed ahead of schedule. However, in acknowledging supply chain challenges that have delayed the build-out and validation of the patent-pending ammonia synthesis convertor that makes up the remaining 40%, FuelPositive now expects to finish validating the demonstration unit of the system in November 2022, a slight deferral from its earlier projection of late summer 2022. Even so, this delay comes amid positive news that the early validation of the hydrogen separator and nitrogen extractor yielded results that surpassed expectations, giving FuelPositive the confidence to begin accepting pre-sale applications from farmers at a price of CA$950,000,” a recent article reads. “A few weeks since, the company is already seeing strong interest from farmers around the world and has termed the demand as encouraging. ‘The level of interest in pre-sales serves as a strong indicator of demand…,’ said Derek Boudreau, the strategic advisor for agricultural implementation at FuelPositive.”
To view the full article, visit https://ibn.fm/YE3qf
About FuelPositive Corporation
FuelPositive is a Canadian technology company committed to providing commercially viable and sustainable, “cradle to cradle,” clean technology solutions, including an on-site, containerized green ammonia (“NH3”) production system that eliminates carbon emissions from the production of the green ammonia. By focusing on technologies that are clean, sustainable and economically advantageous/realizable, the company aims to change the course of climate change through practical solutions that can be implemented in the short term. The FuelPositive onsite, containerized green ammonia production system produces pure, anhydrous ammonia for multiple applications, including fertilizer for farming, fuel for grain drying and internal combustion engines, a practical alternative for fuel cells and a solution for grid storage. Green ammonia is also considered a key enabler of the hydrogen economy. The system comprises a generator to produce nitrogen from air, a water electrolyser to produce hydrogen from water, and a patent-pending synthesis converter to produce green ammonia from the hydrogen and nitrogen. FuelPositive systems are designed to provide for green ammonia production on-site, where it’s needed. This eliminates wildly fluctuating supply chains and offers end users energy and supply security while cutting carbon emissions from the production process. The first customers will be farmers. Farmers use 80% of the traditional ammonia produced today as fertilizer. For more information about the company, visit www.FuelPositive.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GCS) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on electric vehicles (EV), as well as other emerging market opportunities in the green sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GCS is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GCS brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GCS is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.greennrgstocks.com
Green Energy Stocks
Los Angeles, CA
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.