- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has caused significant fertilizer shortages and global food insecurity, with the region being a key exporter of wheat, barley, corn, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, and potash
- FuelPositive recognizes these issues and is pushing to help solve them with its onsite, containerized green ammonia production system, offering a product that farmers can afford
- The company has since launched its pre-sale application process for its onsite containerized green ammonia production system capable of providing nitrogen fertilizer for farms of 2,000 acres or more, making farmers self-sustaining and self-reliant
- It has reported a high level of interest in this onsite model, which the company’s COO has described as “encouraging.” The company is looking to provide an update in November about the size of its long-term manufacturing capacity planning
- FuelPositive is confident that its product will benefit farmers across the world and continue to create value for its shareholders
FuelPositive (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF), a growth-stage enterprise focused on opportunities relating to energy-efficient technologies and sustainability, remains committed to its course. Through its revolutionary technology, the company is pushing for the production of green ammonia that consumers can afford while, at the same time, addressing issues that are currently being felt on a global scale.
Recent global events have highlighted how detrimental it is to rely entirely on global supply chains. For instance, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine caused a fertilizer shortage, with key nations such as…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/NHHHF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks
Los Angeles, CA
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.