- Aditxt is commercializing new innovations with focus on mapping and reprogramming the immune system
- Aditxt is actively adding distribution channel partners for AditxtScore(TM) throughout the U.S. and globally
- The company aims to expand reimbursement coverage for AditxtScore(TM) for COVID-19 from private insurance and public payers while developing and commercializing tests for other indications
- Aditxt intends to advance its ADi(TM) therapeutics pipeline into clinical trials in the coming months, with initial studies targeting psoriasis, type 1 diabetes, and skin allograft transplantation
- The company is led by a team of experts coming from a variety of different scientific fields and business backgrounds
Aditxt (NASDAQ: ADTX) is a biotech innovation company developing technologies focused on mapping and reprogramming the immune system. Aditxt’s immune mapping technologies are designed to provide a personalized immune profile. Aditxt’s immune reprogramming technologies, currently preclinical, are being developed to retrain the immune system to induce tolerance to address rejection of transplanted organs, autoimmune diseases, and allergies.
As further discussed below, the company’s first commercial product is an immune mapping technology, AditxtScore(TM), which is designed to provide a personalized profile of the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ADTX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/ADTX
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.