Skip to main content

FuelPositive Corp. (TSX.V: NHHH) (OTCQB: NHHHF) Supporting Best Farming Practices to Reduce Agriculture-Related Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Ammonia Emissions

  • FuelPositive is a growth-stage company focused on developing clean energy solutions such as its onsite, containerized green ammonia production system
  • FuelPositive understands the impact of ammonia emissions on the environment and biodiversity and is supporting best farming practices that are geared toward eliminating the production, storage, and spreading of manure, a significant source of the emissions
  • The company’s system generates green ammonia, which can be injected deep into the soil, reducing the possibility of volatilization (the process through which gaseous ammonia is emitted into the atmosphere)
  • The company is working towards helping farmers solve on-farm nitrogen emissions, having already tackled fertilizer production carbon emissions

A 2022 study that sought to expose the weekly cycle of atmospheric ammonia over the main agricultural source regions in Europe – Belgium, the Netherlands, northwest Germany, Po Valley, Brittany, and the Ebro Valley –  showed that the amount of ammonia peaked during the two primary (manure) fertilization periods in spring and summer ( Ammonia, NH3, is primarily used around the world as fertilizer because it is rich in nitrogen, which is essential for growing healthy crops. Manure contains ammonia, that is naturally produced. Ammonia can also be manufactured and used as mineral/synthetic fertilizer.

The findings of the study are consistent with analysis by fertilizer manufacturer Yara, which observes that 94% of all ammonia emissions in the European Union (“EU”) block result from agriculture, with the remaining 6% originating from industrial applications, road transportation, and…

Read More>>

NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NHHHF are available in the company’s newsroom at

About Green Energy Stocks

Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.

To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)

For more information, please visit

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the Green Energy Stocks website applicable to all content provided by GES, wherever published or re-published:

Green Energy Stocks
Los Angeles, CA
415.949.5050 Office

Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.

Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.