Since 2014, the Indian government has made it easy for more than169 countries to apply for e-Visa online. Czech citizens are included in this list of eligible applicants. Around 11 million international visitors travelled to India in 2019 and the number is expected to increase each year. The India e-Visa can now be applied for online which means you no longer need to make an appointment at the local Indian Embassy or Consulate, saving applicants time and money.
WHAT DOES AN INDIA E-VISA MEAN?
India visa for Czechs is a mandatory document that allows citizens of the Czech Republic to easily enter the country. You don't have to visit the embassy as this document is available online.
Indian eVisa Types for Czech Citizens
- The Indian Tourist eVisa
- The Business eVisa for India
- The Medical eVisa India
- The Medical Attendant eVisa
Indian eVisa Requirements for Czech Citizens
- An authentic Czech passport (ensuring the validity of 6 months from the arrival date)
- A passport-style photo (the photo must have a white background, the format of JPEG and between 350×350 pixels and 1,000×1,000 pixels)
- A current and authentic email address to receive the Indian eVisa
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the eVisa fees.
A transit visa is issued for the sole purpose of allowing the visa holder to travel through India to reach their final destination. Most foreigners are required to apply for a visa to visit India regardless of the length of stay or purpose of travel. Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to an onward destination. However, this depends on how long the traveler stays in India and whether they intend to leave the airport transit area.
What are the requirements for applying for an India Transit Visa
- A passport is valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- Pay visa fee
- Two recent passport-size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India - confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India transit visa eligibility
You should apply for an India transit visa if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time. Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. India Transit Visa is required and verified when transferring from an international airport to a domestic airport or even staying at the airport hotel for a few hours.
India's ethnic and cultural diversity has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. They draw people from far and wide to experience all that India has to offer. The Indian government introduced an electronic method to reduce time and paperwork. This means you can apply for an e-Visa to India online from the comfort of your couch. Travelers wishing to visit India must have a valid passport issued in their country of origin and an Indian Visa. An India Visa for Omani Citizens can now be applied for quickly and easily without the hassle and inconvenience of mailing a passport to the Indian Embassy. Travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa online.
What Documents Do Omani Citizens Need to Get an Indian visa?
- A valid passport. Citizens that already have a passport should ensure it is valid and not expired. The passport should have at least two blank pages
- A recent, passport-sized photograph. The photo should be a clear head-shot with a white background and no facial gestures
- A scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- A valid form of payment – Credit/Debit card
- A valid email address.
- Visitors applying for a business e-visa will need to produce a business card or letter of invitation
- For a medical visa, the applicant must show a letter from the Indian hospital where the procedure is to take place
India Online Visa, also known as Indian e-Visa, is available for Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Business Visa and Electronic Medical Visa. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. A Japanese citizen must apply for an e-Visa prior to entering India. Before applying for an e-Visa, the applicant must hold a valid passport for at least six months from the expected date of arrival in India.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity
- A passport scan of the information page
- Personal questions that have been answered by the traveler
- Valid online payment with a credit or debit card
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles